Get Featured in mediA
As a HartkePR client you receive strategic media relations – we help your company build rapport with appropriate journalists. Watch as our publicists:
- Develop customized press lists
- Craft your news into a compelling press release, fact sheet or editorial
- Pitch story ideas to print, web, radio and television journalists who care about your issues
- Keep in touch with the right journalists on your behalf
- Past clients featured in: The New York Times, The Washington Post, NBC, FOX News and The Chicago Tribune
Imagine yourself here.
We have a long list of media credits. Our clients have appeared on NPR, CBS This Morning, Fox Morning News, Rush Limbaugh Show, and in the Chicago Tribune, Washington Post, USA Today, and online at Politico, NewsMax.com, Natural News.com, Mercola.com, World Net Daily, among many others.
If you believe your project, product or campaign is newsworthy, and you’d like to tell the world about it, public relations services can help. Media relations results in ‘earned media’ rather than paid advertising. Our publicists work with producers, editors, reporters, bloggers, and broadcasters to get you invited as a guest on TV or radio, or as a news source or commentator for the print media.
PUTTING YOUR MESSAGE IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Client: The Other Side of Cannabis: Negative Effects of Marijuana on Our Youth
Client: Author Ed Gogek
Client: Author David Gumpert
Client: Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges
Client: Sammy’s Dawgz